What is AngelenoWine Club?
The Angeleno Wine Co. was founded by owners Jasper Dickson and Amy Luftig Viste and it has an eco-friendly feeling running through the organization.
Its wine club allows members to taste its limited natural made wines or participate in the wine preparation process.
How Does Angeleno Wine Club Work?
To join the Angeleno Wine Club, follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Wine Club’ tab.
- Click on ‘Join Now’ under the plan required.
- Include personal, delivery, and payment details to create an account.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Login with relevant user details to manage your account.
How Much Does Angeleno Wine Club Cost?
Angeleno selects all wines, and customers have three options:
- Four bottles delivered three times a year. Cost $99.
- Six bottles shipped three times a year. Cost $150 - $180.
- Twelve bottles sent three times a year. Cost $300 - $380
Charges are quite high, given the standard of wine being produced.
Winc Wine Club makes quality vegan wines with an annual production of 300,000 cases, and prices start at a more reasonable $52 a month for three to four bottles.
About Angeleno Wine
As a niche seller, Angeleno has a more moderate selection when compared to other clubs.
Members are limited to a choice of only one red, white, and rosé on its online shop; this may be a considerable turn off for many.
Its GSM wine is full of dark fruits, herbs, and spices, but unfortunately, it's a cheaper imitation of this delicacy found primarily in the southern region of the Rhone.
Angeleno Wine Club Brands
Only Angeleno brands are available as part of club membership and although you may find some unique wines not found anywhere else these can be expensive.
Angeleno Wine Club Membership Benefits
- 10% to 15% discount on all tasting room events.
- Free Shipping when members order more than six bottles.
- Pick up parties with complimentary tastings.
Angeleno Wine Club Membership Programs
Angeleno Wine Club has three subscription plans on offer:
- Taste Package - Four bottles delivered three times a year.
- Drink Package - Six bottles shipped three times a year.
- Crush Package - Twelve bottles sent three times a year.
Angeleno Wine Club Membership Length
It’s not clear from Angeleno’s website whether its membership plans tie members into lengthy contracts, and it does not state how many days cancelation is required before the wine is shipped.
Can I Give An Angelino Wine Club Membership As A Gift?
Yes, Wine Club membership can be gifted but it has no facility to include a message for the recipient.
Angelino Wine Club Membership Price and Shipping
Shipments are free from Angelino if members order more than six bottles.
Those who select the lower-tier ‘Taste’ package will pay an extra $20 shipping fee.
What I Think About Angelino Wine Club - (Conclusion)
Angelino Wine Club may suit those who believe firmly in ethically sourced produce.
However, with high prices, the inflexibility of orders, and a tiny pool of wines to choose from, this service won’t be for everybody.