What Is Schramsberg Wine Club?
Schramsberg and Davies Vineyards offers four wine clubs with shipments sent quarterly and includes new and limited release selections of its sparkling and still varietals.
Members get to access Schramsberg’s wine caves, although complimentary tastings only allow one guest to attend with you.
How Does Schramsberg Wine Club Work?
To join Schrmasberg, you can register online following these steps:
- Click on the tab that says ‘Wine Club’.
- Click on ‘Sign Up Now’ under the relevant club of interest.
- Register your details and continue to the billing section.
- Detail payment information.
- Once completed, you can access your account and make purchases.
How Much Does Schramsberg Wine Club Cost?
- Cellar Club: $665 Total annual cost for four shipments.
- Davies Club: $700 Total annual cost for four shipments.
- Jack & Jamie’s Circle: $2,125 annual cost for four shipments.
Disappointingly its Riddlers Circle Club is closed to new members.
About Schramsberg Wine
The winery is committed to small lot base wine production, which leads to only eight to ten sparkling wines being produced each year.
Schramsberg’s in-house productions primarily concentrate on sparkling white and rosé.
If you are not a fan of fizz, then Firstleaf Wine Club might be better. It focuses on specific wines to suit your palate; only pleasant surprises await wine enthusiasts who subscribe to this club.
Schramsberg Wine Brands
With this club, you’ll only find two brands: Schramsberg and Davies from its sister vineyard.
While both are of good quality, these can be expensive, and you have much less variety than other competitors can offer.
Schramsberg Wine Club Membership Benefits
- Reduced pricing at member-only special Schramsberg events.
- 15% discount on wines and merchandise.
Schramsberg Wine Club Membership Programs
- Cellar Club: Two/Four bottles of sparkling wines sent quarterly.
- Davies Club: Two/Four bottles of still wines sent quarterly
- Jack & Jamie’s Circle: Three/Nine bottles of still wines sent quarterly.
For the first three shipments from the Cellar and Davies Club, you will receive two bottles, and the last delivery will contain four bottles.
With the Jack & Jamie Club, its nine bottles on the final shipment and three bottles for the first three shipments.
Please note that selections can change annually.
Schramsberg Wine Club Membership Length
Membership can be canceled but only ten days before the next shipment.
Can I Give Schramsberg Wine Club Membership As A Gift?
Gift Membership is available at Schramsberg, but not online; you must contact the club office directly via phone or email.
Schramsberg Wine Club Price and Shipping
Standard ground shipping is included in club prices for states within the continental U.S., members in AK and HI pay $20 shipping fees.
You can be upgraded to 2-day or temperature-controlled shipping for $15 to $25 depending on the club.
What I Think About Schramsberg Wine Club (Conclusion)
Schramsberg Wine Club is for those who enjoy an expensive sparkling wine; saying that, only one of its clubs includes these wines, and benefits are minimal.
The WSJ Wine Club offers much more variety and quality, including twelve well-curated wines every quarter, and it has a long list of benefits.
Schramsberg offers free ground shipping which can lead to damaged goods. FedEx is the official shipping provider for Wine Insiders.