What Is Robledo Wine Club?
This family winery was opened in the late 1990s, and today, this tidy little operation produces more than 20,000 cases annually.
Its wine club and tasting events are hosted in the less than lavish tile-roofed, barn-like outhouses.
How Does Robledo Wine Club Work?
To join the Robledo Wine Club, follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Wine Club’ tab.
- Select the ‘Join Now’ button in the club option you are interested in.
- Complete the online form with billing and payment details.
- You’ll be sent a confirmation email.
- You can use login details selected to manage your account.
How Much Does Robledo Wine Club Cost?
Robledo charges no fees for membership to its ‘La Familia’ wine club, and customers can choose from four different plans with a discount given on all sales.
Its Padinos plan includes its Cabernet Sauvignon at $39.15 a bottle, although this is of poor standard compared to the full-bodied original Bordeaux style.
Plonk Wine Club has a unique ‘Cabernet Club’ offering at $129.98, where members can avail of six premium French bottles a month tailored to Cabernet enthusiasts’ palates.
About Robledo Wine
All the wines available through the wine club are selected by Robledo and come from its in-house brands.
It sells a limited amount of reds, whites, and sweet dessert wines; it states that it does some specials, but it has none listed when checked.
Robledo Wine Brands
Only the Robledo brand is available to club members, and reviews on its red Zinfandel and Pinot Noir are of a standard taste.
Its 2016 El Rey Cabernet did win ‘ Toast of The Coast of 2020’; however, Robledo doesn’t give any real details about its wines online.
Robledo Wine Club Membership Benefits
- 15% - 30% off wine purchase discounts
- 10% - 20% off Robledo Winery clothing and merchandise.
- Discounted tickets to Robledo tasting events.
Robledo Wine Club Membership Programs
- Padrinos - Receive three to six bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon four times a year(February, May, August, and November).
- Tios - Delivers twelve bottles of wine quarterly (March, July, November)
- Primos - Four times a year receive six bottles (February, May, August and November)
- Amigos - Three bottles of wine delivered four times a year (February, May, August and November)
Robledo Wine Club Membership Length
As membership is free, Robledo does not tie you into any contracts, although it has no details about cancelations before the wine is shipped.
Can I Give A Robledo Wine Club Membership As A Gift
No gift cards are sold on its website, as membership is free.
Robledo Wine Club Price And Shipping
Robledo doesn’t give exact shipping costs on its website, and tax and shipping charges range between states.
What I Think About Robledo Wine Club (Conclusion)
Robledo Family Winery is the all-American tale of success, and its wine club does boast free membership, although wines are limited to in-house brands.
Its benefits are also pretty limited, and some may find its prices a little high against the standard of wine being sold.
The California Wine Club sells limited-edition wines of much higher quality from some of the choicest coastal regions, while FirstLeaf Wine Club gives members a more international flavor with exceptional wines from France, Spain, and Italy.