What Is Pali Wine Club?
The Pali Wine Club was founded in 2005 and has three different membership options, which offer members various discounts on its wines.
Its wine club is targeted explicitly at Pinot Noir lovers, so if red is not your tipple, this may not be for you.
How Does Pali Wine Club Work?
To join, you follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Join The Club’ tab.
- Select the ‘Join Now’ button in the club option you are interested in
- Complete the online form with billing and payment details
- You’ll be sent a confirmation email after registration
- You can use login details selected to manage your account
How Much Does Pali Wine Club Cost?
Pali Wine has no membership fees it is based on discount offers as follows:
- Pali Wine Club: Receive a 15% discount
- Tower 15 Club: Receive a 20% discount
- Mixed Club: Receive a 25% discount
Payments are taken several days before the next shipment
About Pali Wine
Pali has a more moderate selection of wines than other clubs.
It concentrates on its in-house brands’ reds and a limited selection of rosé, while its Tower 15 brand has a range of Zinfandels, although you may find some wines in this category sold out.
Pali Wine Brands
Only Pali Wine brands limited to mainly Pinot Noir and selections from its Tower 15 are available as part of club membership.
WSJ Wine Club offers much more variety featuring award-winning brands from small and big estate producers; it also focuses on wine regions and growers in its selections.
Pali Wine Club Membership Benefits
- Complimentary shipping on all orders of six bottles or more
- Referral benefit: receive a 25% discount on your next a la carte order
Pali Wine Club Membership Programs
- Pali Wine Club: Four/Six/Twelve bottles of Pinot Noir shipped quarterly
- Tower 15 Club: Four/Six/Twelve bottles of whites & reds shipped quarterly
- Mixed Club: Four/Six/Twelve bottles shipped quarterly
Disappointingly the mixed club is just an assortment of wines from Pali Wine Club & Tower 15.
Pali Wine Club Membership Length
Pali Wine Club locks you in for a minimum of three shipments, and subscriptions must be canceled fifteen days before your next delivery.
Can I Give Pali Wine Club Membership As A Gift?
Pali Wine Club gift membership is available, and messages can also be included to the recipient.
Pali Wine Club Price And Shipping
Members receive complimentary shipping on any order of six bottles or more, although Pali Wine Club doesn’t state the cost for amounts below this.
What I Think About Pali Wine Club - (Conclusion)
Pali Wine Club’s most significant selling point is its free membership; however, all wine selections are produced in-house, giving members a limited choice.
Naked Wines offers much more variety from seventy-six different regions across twelve different countries.
Even though there’s no cost, you are locked in for three shipments, and you won’t find much flexibility on programs specifically delivery frequency.
California Wine Club has six membership plans with much more variety between schemes and additional benefits.