What is Laetitia Vineyard and Winery wine club?
The wine club is now one of the fastest-growing clubs in the Central Coast area of California and was set up to provide additional benefits to those customers who enjoy visiting the vineyard and sampling the wines.
How does the Laetitia Vineyard and Winery wine club work?
There are four clubs to choose from and each one provides discounts on the full range of Laetitia wines. Each club has a four or eight bottle shipment option. However, the vineyard definitely caters towards the higher end of the market, and some of the packages can be a little expensive, especially for newcomers to wine.
What Laetitia Vineyard Vineyard and Winery wine club costs
Each membership level has a four bottle tier and an eight bottle tier, and quarterly prices will vary depending on which one you choose.
- Pinot noir club - Between $130 and $300
- Sparkling club - Between $150 and $250
- Mixed club - Between $100 and $250
- Red club - Between $100 and $250
About the wine
The vineyard is known for its pinot noir but produces a number of other wines including cabernet sauvignon and chardonnay.
Laetitia Vineyard and Winery wine club wine brands
As a small, family-owned winery, you’ll only find the Laetitia brand in your wine club membership. However, you do get to choose the wines you’d like in each shipment.
Laetitia Vineyard and Winery wine club membership benefits
- 30% discount on all other wines purchased
- Invitations to exclusive winemaker dinners
- Extra holiday gifts as part of your December shipment
Laetitia Vineyard and Winery wine club membership programs
- Pinot noir club - Choose either 4 or 8 pinot noirs delivered quarterly
- Sparkling club - Choose either 4 or 8 sparkling wines delivered quarterly
- Mixed club - Choose from a mix of reds, whites, and sparkling wines. In shipments of 4 or 8 delivered quarterly
- Red club - Choose either 4 or 8 reds delivered quarterly
Laetitia Vineyard and Winery wine club membership length
There’s a two shipment minimum for wine club members. After this, you can cancel anytime. However, you must cancel 15 days prior to your next shipment being delivered, otherwise, you’ll incur a $50 cancellation charge.
Can I give Laetitia Vineyard and Winery wine club as a gift?
Yes, but you can’t do this via the website. You’ll have to call the vineyard to arrange.
Laetitia Vineyard and Winery wine club coupon code
Laetitia doesn’t currently provide discounts via coupons code.
Laetitia Vineyard and Winery price and shipping
You’ll be charged for shipping, however, costs aren’t disclosed and will vary by state.
The bottom line
Laetitia is a good choice if you live in the local area and want to enjoy the extra benefits of membership. The vineyard tours come highly rated and there are some good quality wines on offer.
However, it can be quite expensive when compared to other wine clubs. If you like wines from the San Luis Obispo area, you can try the California Wine Club, which has more wine options to choose from at a range of budgets.