What Is Kendall-Jackson Wine Club?
Kendall-Jackson Wine Club began life in the 1990s to promote its in-house productions.
It offers two tiers of membership, Signature, and Estates, where you can customize wine choice between a mix of reds and whites.
However, once you join, you are tied into a three-shipment contract, and it has no flexibility with delivery as all wines are shipped quarterly.
How Does Kendall-Jackson Wine Club Work?
Kendall-Jackson Wine Club has several online steps you follow to join:
- Click on the tab that says ‘Wine Club’.
- Click on ‘Join’ under the club of interest.
- Customize your selection.
- Enter your personal and payment details
- Setup user id and password
- Choose wine and shipping type preferences.
- Select ‘Submit’ and await your order.
How Much Does Kendall-Jackson Wine Club Cost?
Kendall-Jackson isn’t exact with prices and states a range of average costs on its membership options; this may lead to higher than expected charges.
- Signature Club: Mixed Wines $130 -$155 per shipment.
- Signature Club: Red Wines $130 -$155 per shipment.
- Signature Club: White Wines $125 -$140 per shipment.
- Estate Club: Mixed Wines $225 -$275 per shipment.
- Estate Club: Red Wines $225 -$275 per shipment.
- Estate Club: White Wines $175 -$200 per shipment.
Wine Insiders has much more reasonably priced membership plans and a vaster expanse of wines exceeding 100,000 brands.
About Kendall-Jackson Wine
Kendall-Jackson produces all wines available. It has a minimal stock of varieties, including Zinfandel, Pinot Blanc, Merlot, and Syrah - for some, you will find only one or two bottles available.
Kendall-Jackson Wine Brands
Kendall-Jackson has five different wine brands. Here are its most popular:
Stature: This is the so-called pinnacle of its collection, although its Cabernet Sauvignon mix of deep, dark plum with a cigar flavor might not be to everybody’s taste.
Vintner’s Reserve: The Vintner’s Reserve includes Kendall’s flagship flavors and aims to highlight the fruits of the California coast, although some of its whites taste a little fizzy.
Kendall-Jackson Wine Club Membership Benefits
- Discounts off bottled wines and cases, 20% and 25%, respectively.
- Complimentary tastings for up to four guests.
- Flat rate shipping on all club orders.
Kendall-Jackson Wine Club Membership Programs
Kendall-Jackson has two membership options, offering four or six bottles three times per year, and members can customize between whites and reds.
Kendall-Jackson Wine Club Membership Length
If you join the club, you will be tied into a three-shipment contract that simply is one year’s membership.
Can I Give Kendall-Jackson Wine Club Membership As A Gift?
Kendall-Jackson does not offer gifts for membership.
Kendall-Jackson Price & Shipping
The winery ships with FedEx and UPS but does not detail exact charges or time taken for delivery on its website.
What I Think About Kendall-Jackson Wine Club (Conclusion)
Kendall-Jackson’s Wine Club features in-house produced wines with only a limited variety for members, and some may find benefits minimal and prices high.