What is Judd’s Hill wine club?
The wine club is geared to those visiting Napa Valley, with benefits such as discounts to lodging and activities in the area and pick up parties at the winery.
How does the Judd’s Hill wine club work?
There are three membership levels and each one is broken down into sub-clubs depending on your preference. That’s reds only, cabernet only and mixed. All orders will be either four or six bottles, delivered quarterly, and are chosen by Judd’s Hill sommeliers.
What Judd’s Hill wine club costs
Judd’s Hill doesn’t list set prices for its club levels. Instead, all club levels offer a 10% discount on the wines selected. Individual bottles can be expensive, though, typically ranging from $35 to $100.
About the wine
There are eight whites and 26 reds currently on offer at Judd’s Hill. These include a premium Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Zinfandel.
Judd’s Hill wine club wine brands
You’ll only find Judd’s Hill brand wines in your membership.
Judd’s Hill wine club membership benefits
- Discounts on accommodation and activities in the Napa Valley region
- Complimentary wine tastings for the member and up to seven guests
- Complementary magnum of champagne during the holiday season
Judd’s Hill wine club membership programs
- Enlightenment case club - Get 12 bottles of the estate’s best reds delivered four times per year
- Exploration club - Get a mix of reds and whites including single lot wines, club exclusives and reserve bottles. Choose either six reds or a mix of six reds and whites to be delivered quarterly
- Discovery club - This level gets you access to a limited number of hand-crafted wines. Choose either a mix of four reds and whites or reds only. Delivered quarterly
Judd’s Hill wine club membership length
Judd’s Hill states that membership is ongoing until you inform them in writing you’d like to cancel. However, no minimum membership length is listed. You’ll need to get in touch to confirm how long you’ll be committed.
Can I give Judd’s Hill wine club as a gift?
No, gift options are not available on wine club memberships.
Judd’s Hill wine club coupon codes
Codes are occasionally available on shipping and wine shop purchases, but can’t be used on memberships.
Judd’s Hill price and shipping
All clubs with a 12 bottle option will be shipped for just $1. Other shipments will be a flat $20 per delivery.
The bottom line
The Judd’s Hill wine club might be for you if you frequently visit the Napa Valley region, as you can enjoy discounts on activities in the area. However, if you want more choice, variety, and clearer pricing options, you should try a different wine club, like Winc.
The California Wine Club is a reliable alternative if you love wines from the region. It has relationships with dozens of small-scale and unique wineries across California, and six reasonably priced club levels to choose from.