What is Brix26.com Wine Club?
Wine enthusiast Peter Langenstein founded Brix26 to promote mainly unknown family-owned wineries from the Napa and Sonoma areas of California.
Lovers of wine may note that the name comes from the measure of sugar level in grapes, Brix, and 26 is the number of the perfect ripeness many local wineries try to achieve.
How Does Brix26.com Wine Club Work?
To join the Brix26.com Wine Club, follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘California Wine Club’ tab.
- Click on ‘Join Now’ under the plan required.
- Choose Number of Bottles, Wine Type, Membership Length.
- Add your selection to the Cart.
- Checkout securely by customizing your start date and completing payment.
All wines are selected by Brix26.com and are of average quality from little known wine producers.
How Much Does Brix26.com Wine Club Cost?
The starting rates of each of the Brix26.com clubs are as follows:
- Insiders Wine Club: $43
- Premium Wine Club: $80
- The Collectors Wine Club: $180.00
Please note that these prices are for a shipment of two bottles per month. If you increase your selection to four, the charge will rise considerably.
Gold Medal Wine Club has more varied plans, a much better standard of elegant wines and club membership is cheaper.
About Brix26.com Wine
Frustratingly Brix26.com does not detail the exact labels it delivers as part of its membership packages.
Although on signup, members can choose from a mixed selection, all white or all red wines.
Brix26.com Wine Brands
The brands selected for its wine club come from low-cost producers.
Here is a sample of brands available at Brix26.com:
Bedrock Wine Co.
Bedrock was founded in 2007 by Morgan-Twain Peterson; it produces a low volume of mainly white wines from its small Sonoma Valley base.
Orin Swift Cellars
This is a small winery known for its standard Zinfandels’ and began life way back in 1995, the brainchild of David Swift Phinney, a local wine enthusiast from Napa Valley.
Brix26.com Wine Club Membership Benefits
- Personalize your wine selection to your taste.
- Anytime membership cancelation.
Brix26.com Wine Club Membership Programs
- Insiders Wine Club: Members receive two or four bottles of locally produced Californian wines per month.
- Premium Wine Club: A slightly higher standard of wines from local wineries, sadly, there’s no flexibility on the number of bottles chosen the same as the Insiders Club.
- The Collectors Wine Club: Members receive two or four bottles selected by Brix26 from international wineries.
Brix26.com Wine Club Membership Length
Members can subscribe to Brix26 Wine Club for half-yearly, annual, or ongoing plans and can cancel at any time.
Brix26.com Wine Club Price and Shipping
Brix26.com Wine Club promises a window of between three to seven days for delivery via FedEx; membership prices include shipping.
What I think About Brix26.com Wine Club (Conclusion)
Brix26.com Wine Club is very much for wine enthusiasts looking to discover unknown wineries in the California area.
The wines are inexpensive and of a low-grade standard, and it has no flexibility when it comes to the different packages with the same number of bottles offered on each.